Microblading also known as eyebrow embroidery is a great way to help achieve the worry free look you are wanting in your daily routine. We offer only Phi Brows®, and use the highest quality of tools and inks. Our Phi Brow® artists would love to meet with you to answer any question you may have and to make sure you are a candidate for Microblading .
Angela and Jessica have exercised advanced knowledge in creating eyebrows on clients with no eyebrows (alopecia, over tweezing, post cancer treatments) , thin or sparse eyebrows, over existing permanent makeup, to just wanting a little more in order to help you save your valuable time of drawing them on or filling in daily.
*Individual results may vary
Renewal Skin Spa is excited to be the first Microblading facility in greater Grand Rapids. Microblading also known as eyebrow embroidery is one of the hottest treatments to hit the 21st century. This procedure is a semi-permanent cosmetic make-up that can dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrows. Eyebrow Microblading is performed by depositing pigment under the top layer of the skin which leaves crisp visible hair strokes for everyone to compliment. The Microblading approach involves drawing individual, clean hair strokes that are much more natural looking which blend with your current hair patterns, hair thickness and hair color. This procedure requires a blade 3 times smaller than that used with traditional tattoo machines. This allows for thin precise lines; like those of your natural eyebrow hair. The procedure is virtually painless and well tolerated.
Why choose us?
• Angela has trained directly under the one of the creators of Microblading himself (Branko Babic).
• Angela has attended and holds a certificate of Phi Brows® Perfection training with Branko Babic.
• Our providers are trained in brow shading to create a lighter to darker flow of brows.
• Angela and Jessica have trained under various Phi Brows® Master artists and have performed over 500 microblading procedures on clients combined giving us the experience you deserve.
• We only use the highest quality of tools and inks to help ensure a safe procedure.
• Our providers were trained in the most rigorous technique of Microblading. Phi Brows® only allows you to use their name once you have demonstrated thorough and precise technique and the use of the certificate can be revoked if you do not demonstrate continued advancement in Microblading.
• We are all Blood Borne Pathogens certified and follow strict OSHA, HIPAA and MIOSHA guidelines.
• We provide a thorough in depth consultation to educate you on any of our services provided.
• We always strive to give you the results you are looking for by taking our time to make sure they are done to our high standards.
• We make you a full part of the initial measuring and drawing of the brows, making sure you are happy with the position, arch and shape prior to beginning the procedure.
Ready to say goodbye to the daily routine of perfecting your eyebrows? Now you can wake up everyday with great eyebrows.