JUVÉDERM® XC, also known as hyaluronic acid is a basic element in connective skin tissue which helps provide volume. It is also found in bodily fluids like spinal fluid and the eye’s aqueous humor. Hyaluronic acid has a hydrophilic quality–it has the ability to draw and hold water. It helps to nourish and moisturize the skin. Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid in the skin, like collagen, diminishes as we age.
The success of hyaluronic acid depends on its natural source and on its ability to attract water. Because it is natural, it integrates smoothly into the skin with minimal side effects. Most people experience only minor swelling. It is also harmlessly absorbed into the body over time. However, it gives long-lasting results because, as some of the hyaluronic acid is absorbed, the remaining amount retains its volume by binding water. This allows hyaluronic acid to give long-lasting results that remain nearly constant for the entire period.
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, the natural volume of youthful skin begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds form. But, with JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel, you don’t have to just sit back and let it happen! Approved by the FDA, JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is a “next-generation” dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
- Facial folds and wrinkles: Dermal fillers are an excellent complement to Botox® injections because they correct a different type of wrinkle. Combining the two treatments with laser skin resurfacing can virtually resolve all your wrinkles.
- Restoring facial volume: As we age, our faces naturally lose volume and gravity takes hold. This gives the face a drawn, tired appearance. Dermal fillers can be used to fill in areas that have lost volume, restoring a youthful fullness to your face.
- Lip augmentation: The lips also tend to lose volume as we age. Thin lips can create an older, sterner appearance. Dermal fillers can be used to restore a youthful volume to the lips.
- Facial reshaping: Some people do not have the facial shape they desire and, in many cases, this can be at least partly corrected with dermal fillers which can give the appearance of higher cheekbones or a stronger chin and jawline.
- Very Fine Lines: With JUVÉDERM® XC, fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, brow, eyes and cheeks can be reduced without bumpiness.
Why JUVÉDERM® XC at Renewal Skin Spa?
- Our Nurses have over 17 years of combined experience and both are certified expert injectors.
- It’s long-lasting.
JUVÉDERM® XC is the ONLY hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA approved to last up to one year with one treatment (did we just say a year?). That’s right, up to a year.
- It’s smooth and more comfortable.
Not all HA dermal fillers are created equal. Only JUVÉDERM® is so smooth. Other hyaluronic acid fillers currently on the market are made of granular consistency gels, but JUVÉDERMS® unique manufacturing process (HYLACROSS™) creates a smooth-consistency gel that flows easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)!
- JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is formulated with lidocaine.
A common anesthetic used to improve the comfort of treatment.
- It’s safe and effective for all skin types.
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in persons of color. Studies with JUVÉDERM® showed no increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring in patients of color.
- It’s personalized.
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to wrinkle treatment. A customized treatment plan is important for achieving the best results. That’s why JUVÉDERM® XC is available in two formulations—JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for versatility in contouring and volumizing facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, a more robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper folds and facial wrinkles. This allows our healthcare professional to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs.
- The #1 selling dermal filler in the U.S.
There are plenty of dermal wrinkle fillers on the market today, but we think you’ll agree JUVÉDERM® XC is special. (After all, there’s a reason JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling dermal filler in the U.S.).
- We are a Platinum Plus provider of Allergan Products. This partnership is only given to the top 5% of providers in the U.S. for demonstrating an expert level of skill, care and high volume by Allergan.
Sign up for Brilliant Distinctions® to earn points which are redeemable on select Allergan products such as BOTOX® Cosmetic. Brilliant Distinctions® is the only program that rewards you with points to redeem toward instant savings on Allergan facial aesthetic treatments and products, such as:
Participation is easy. Just register online at BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com and start earning points toward savings on your next Botox® Cosmetic, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Volbella®, Kybella®, Latisse® or SkinMedica® skincare purchase. Every time you purchase an Allergan skincare product or anti-aging treatment, points will be added to your account for instant savings on your very next purchase. And the benefits don’t stop there!