JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is a hyaluronic dermal filler injection for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Grand Rapids, MI based Aesthetic center, Renewal Skin Spa offers all of the Juvederm family of dermal fillers.
Now with JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC, the advanced VYCROSS® technology yields a long-lasting result, up to 18 months, that patients are sure to love.
Why JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC?
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler FDA-approved to last up to 18 months with optimal treatment.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is formulated with Allergan’s proprietary VYCROSS® technology, which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to create a tailored gel without compromising duration.
- The JUVÉDERM® Collection of fillers is the number one selling collection of dermal filler products in the world.
Why JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC at Renewal Skin Spa?
- Our Nurses have over 17 years of combined experience and both are certified expert injectors.
- It’s long-lasting.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is the ONLY hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA approved to last up to 18 months with one treatment. That’s right, up to 18 months.
- It’s smooth and more comfortable.
Not all HA dermal fillers are created equal. Only JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is so smooth. Other hyaluronic acid fillers currently on the market are made of granular consistency gels, but JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC unique manufacturing process with VYCROSS® technology creates a smooth-consistency gel that flows easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)!
- JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is formulated with lidocaine.
A common anesthetic used to improve the comfort of treatment.
- It’s safe and effective for all skin types.
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in persons of color. Studies with JUVÉDERM® showed no increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring in patients of color.
- It’s personalized.
With the full family of JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers offered at our Aesthetic Center you can rest assured we will have one that fits your particular needs.
- The #1 selling dermal filler in the U.S.
There are plenty of dermal wrinkle fillers on the market today, but we think you’ll agree JUVÉDERM® XC is special. (After all, there’s a reason JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling dermal filler in the U.S.).
- We are a Platinum Plus provider of Allergan Products. This partnership is only given to the top 5% of providers in the U.S. for demonstrating an expert level of skill, care and high volume by Allergan.
Sign up for Brilliant Distinctions® to earn points which are redeemable on select Allergan products such as BOTOX® Cosmetic. Brilliant Distinctions® is the only program that rewards you with points to redeem toward instant savings on Allergan facial aesthetic treatments and products, such as:
Participation is easy. Just register online at BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com and start earning points toward savings on your next Botox® Cosmetic, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Volbella®, Vollure™, Kybella®, Latisse® or SkinMedica® skincare purchase. Every time you purchase an Allergan skincare product or anti-aging treatment, points will be added to your account for instant savings on your very next purchase. And the benefits don’t stop there!
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel?
Do not use this product if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in this product.
What are possible side effect?
The most common side effects seen in the clinical study were temporary injection site responses at the treatment site such as swelling, tenderness, bruising, firmness, redness, pain, discoloration, and itching. Most of these side effects resolved within 1 week
What precautions should my provider advise me about?
Tell your provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of this product for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied.